April 4, 2017

Blue Fern Studios - Everyday Moments

Hi, blog friends!  It's time to start sharing my April layouts for Blue Fern Studios!

This layout was made with the new Spring Parade collection.  I treated the background with 4 colors of spray and modeling paste through a stencil.  When dry, I added contrast with black ink and one of the Coarse Fabrics stamps.  Then I decided to randomly stamp the Forever stamp all over the page, sometimes horizontal and sometimes vertical.  I like the effect!


The title chipboard piece, Everyday Moments, is treated with two layers of Ebony embossing powder.


Oh this Beaded Flourish chipboard piece is really beautiful!  I chose the Icicle embossing powder for it.  It's a lovely color for such a lovely piece.


 I also embossed some Turkish Bits chipboard pieces in Icicle powder.


All flowers were treated with dabs of gesso :)


Blue Fern Studios products used:

Paper
Spring Parade - Joyful
Spring Parade - Remembrance

Chipboard
Beaded Flourish
Everyday Moments
Turkish Bits

Embossing Powder
Ebony
Icicle

Stamps
Coarse Fabrics
Forever

Flowers
Attic Charm Glitter Roses
Courtship Roses
Dark Tropic Lilies
Heartland Blossoms

Other products:
flowers: Prima Marketing
sprays: Lindy's Stamp Gang
(Chateau Rose, Cotton Candy Pink, Hibiscus Rose)
stencil: The Crafter's Workshop

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS