February 10, 2017

Blue Fern Studios - I Love You More

Hi friends!  I've saved my favorite Blue Fern Studios February design team layout for last.  I'm lovin' their brand new Chesterville paper collection, especially the paper that I used for this layout.  Something about the woodgrain look really appeals to me, and I love the color of this one.


I started by smudging some heavy gesso onto the paper with a palette knife.  Next, I added color with purple and gold sprays.  Then I added details using Blue Fern stamps with black ink.

While the background was drying, I embossed the Blue Fern chipboard pieces with Blue Fern gold embossing powder. I matted the photo on a couple layers of Chesterville collection paper and then embellished with plenty of gorgeous flowers, most by Blue Fern and a few by Prima Marketing.  I tucked in a gold puffy heart by Crate Paper... love those!

I finished off the layout by flicking some drops of white spray ink and by dabbing the embellishments with gesso.





1 comment:

Romy said...

What a gorgeous lay-out! I just love that gold title!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS