January 9, 2017

I Treasure You - My Creative Scrapbook

I'm here with my second January layout for My Creative Scrapbook kit club.  This is another layout made with the limited edition kit which features Kaisercraft's Ooh La La collection.


There are several gorgeous elements in this collection!  I fussy cut two clusters of flowers and that cute bird, and used them to embellish the page.


There are beautiful Prima metal pieces in the kit.  I used two of them on this page.


I think I splash some Heidi Swapp color shine in gold on just about every project lately!  I've also used some pink sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang.



Here's the beautiful limited edition kit:

Visit MyCreativeScrapbook.com to reserve your kits!

1 comment:

Romy said...

Oh la la is right :) What a gorgeous lay-out this is! I just love all the romantic and shabby chic touches.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS