November 7, 2016

Your Thoughts are Sweet - My Creative Scrapbook

I'm here today with my first layout with the November Limited Edition Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  This is one of the best kits yet!  I know, I know, I almost always say that.  But really, just when I think I've seen my favorite, Pam outdoes herself yet again.

This month's kit features products from one of my most favorite manufacturers, Blue Fern Studios.  Oh how I love their elegant patterned papers, chipboard, and flowers!  Their new Memoires collection is just gorgeous!


After a layer of clear gesso, I applied modeling paste through a Prima stencil.  When dry, I applied shades of orange, yellow and gold onto the background with Lindy's Stamp Gang and Heidi Swapp sprays.


I cut the doily chipboard into two pieces and heat embossed them in gold.


I colored the Thicker letters by dabbing them into some mist and then randomly sponging some white gesso on top.


The wooden butterfly embellishments were heat embossed and then painted randomly with the same mist that was used for the letter stickers.  To complete the layout, I used a sponge to dab some white gesso here and there onto the embellishments.

There are so many beautiful products in this kit!
Visit MyCreativeScrapbook.com to make a purchase :)

1 comment:

Romy said...

Oh what a gorgeous lay-out! I love the orange touches!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS