October 7, 2016

Creative Heart - My Creative Scrapbook

Hi blog friends! I have another layout to share today that I created for My Creative Scrapbook kit club using the gorgeous October Limited Edition kit.

I'm in love with the 49 and Market Heirloom Botanicals collection that's featured in the kit!  The Bo Bunny papers that are mixed in coordinate beautifully, and the Prima flowers are just perfect.


My favorite part of my creative process is using color to customize my background.  Here I've used a few different colors of mist to tie together the colors in the papers and embellishments.  I finished the page off with drops of white mist to lighten everything up.

Here's the My Creative Scrapbook October Limited Edition kit:

Visit MyCreativeScrapbook.com for subscription information!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS