March 7, 2016

You Got This - My Creative Scrapbook

The My Creative Scrapbook March Main kit features the Hello Gorgeous collection from My Mind's Eye!  
Here's one of the layouts that I made with the kit:


I created the background on white cardstock with a variety of pink and green sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang that I have in my stash.

After stamping here and there in black with one of my Prima butterfly stamps, I pulled mostly pinks and greens from the kit and built up the layers.  I used a handful of the Hello Gorgeous papers, journal cards, chipboard stickers and stitched brads to create the layers.  That sparkly heart is from the journal cards pack.


I love how Missy Whidden uses thread with her embellishments. I'm becoming addicted to doing the same, especially with gold thread!


Here are all of the My Creative Scrapbook March kits.  Please check out MyCreativeScrapbook.com for more information!



1 comment:

Romy said...

This turned out gorgeous! I love the bright colours and the gliter details.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS