January 8, 2016

Hello You - My Creative Scrapbook

Hey friends!  Here's my last (and favorite) layout with the January Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook kit club.  


I focused on the kit's yellow, blue, and gray products for this one and added some coordinating color to the background with Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays from my stash.





Here's the My Creative Scrapbook January Main Kit:

The kit features the Happy Place collection by Fancy Pants Designs!  There are lots of beautiful papers along with letter and number die cuts, brag cards, an ephemera pack, and buttons.  There's also a lovely Prima flowers vine, a package of Thickers, and ribbon... lots of fun parts and pieces to play with!

Take a peek at MyCreativeScrapbook.com for details and purchasing information!

Thank you for stopping by today!


No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS