November 12, 2015

Make Each Day Count - My Creative Scrapbook

Hey everyone! I'm back with my third layout made with the super pretty Limited Edition kit for November from My Creative Scrapbook kit club.  This layout came together really easily! I pulled the greenish piece of patterned paper from Prima's Royal Menagerie collection and added more green to it by smooshing on some green Lindy's Stamp Gang spray.  When dry, I flicked some more Lindy's spray in blue.  Next, I layered a handful of pieces from the Finnabair ephemera pack on top of the large doily.  I flicked some drops of Lindy's spray in white here and there on the page.  Just a couple of Prima flowers and two stickers completed this simple layout.  All of the products, with the exception of the Lindy's sprays, came in the kit!



Here's the beeeeeeeaaaautiful November Limited Edition kit!


If you've been thinking of joining a kit club, now's a really great time to take a closer look at My Creative Scrapbook.  I just got my hands on the December kits, and let's just say... WOW.  I mean, WOW!!! You are not going to want to miss out... they're completely gorgeous.

1 comment:

Romy said...

It turned out simply wonderful! I love the different layers of papers and the doily.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS