November 13, 2015

Love, Love, Love - My Creative Scrapbook

Thank goodness it's Friday!!! Whew, what a week at work.  Actually, the past few weeks have been pretty nutty.  Way too many kiddos at my schools have been in need of crisis intervention.  Yet somehow, Friday the 13th came and went today without much to speak of.  It was actually a pretty productive day for me, which, unfortunately, is quite rare.

I have one last layout to share today that I made using the November Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  This one is my favorite.  I pulled the purples and pinks from the kit to coordinate with my photo.  That gorgeous background paper is from the Royal Menagerie collection by Prima Marketing.  All I did to it was use a pencil to draw some random circles, smoosh on some purple and blue Lindy's Stamp Gang spray (from my stash), flick some drops of fuschia LSG spray, and run a palette knife with super heavy gesso over the awesome Prima stencil found in the kit.  Then I created a paper pile using additional Royal Menagerie papers, Finnabair ephemera, etc.


Ahhh there are so many stunning Prima flowers in this kit, and in the perfect colors!


I love the gold alphabet stickers, which I used to spell out the word LOVE in three places on my page.


I'm lovin' that bright white contrast/texture that the super heavy gesso adds to the page.  What an awesome stencil!


Here's the My Creative Scrapbook November Limited Edition kit:


To reserve your kits, head over to MyCreativeScrapbook.com and have a look through the subscription information.  While you're there, be sure to check out the design team gallery for loads of inspiration!

1 comment:

Romy said...

This turned out totally gorgeous! Both your layering and your use of colours are really beautiful!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS