October 5, 2015

Fall- My Creative Scrapbook

It's reveal time at My Creative Scrapbook kit club!

I worked with the October Main kit, which is filled with Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice and We Are...Family plus Carta Bella decorative brads, Prima flowers, and more.

My first page with the kit is a pretty simple one.  I did some fairly subtle background work with light pink and light blue mists from my stash to help tie in the colors in the photo. 


My daughter had a Western Day at school recently, and the kids were allowed to wear hats and bandanas with their school uniforms.  Of course, we got her a pink hat and bandana!

Here's the My Creative Scrapbook kit that I worked with:


I will be back tomorrow with another Main kit layout :)

Did you know that My Creative Scrapbook offers several kit selections and subscription options?  Whether you prefer a clean and simple, shabby chic, a heavily embellished style, or something in between, there are kit selections to suit everyone.

 My Creative Scrapbook is accepting new members!
Subscription information can be found at MyCreativeScrapbook.com

1 comment:

Romy said...

Beautiful cowgirl and beautiful lay-out! I love the layered but still clean look of your lay-out.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS