October 8, 2015

Fall Flavors - My Creative Scrapbook

It's still reveal time at My Creative Scrapbook kit club!

Today I'm sharing my fourth page made with the October Main kit.

I had a lot of fun with this one!  My background was made using a few different Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and stamps from Viva Las Vegasstamps.

Here's the My Creative Scrapbook kit that I worked with:

This beautiful kit features Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice and We Are...Family plus Carta Bella decorative brads, Prima flowers, and more.

My Creative Scrapbook offers several monthly kit selections and subscription options.  Whether you prefer clean and simple, shabby chic, or something in between, there are kit selections for everyone.

 My Creative Scrapbook is accepting new members!
Subscription information can be found at MyCreativeScrapbook.com

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS