July 9, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook: Among the Birds, Prima Marketing

Hi blog friends!

Today I'm sharing a My Creative Scrapbook kit club layout made with the July Limited Edition kit and mixed media products from my stash.


I prepared the background by first spreading on some clear gesso then Lindy's Stamp Gang mists in blues and yellow.  Once dry I applied some super heavy gesso through the Prima stencil which is included in the kit.  A few stamps of the kit's Prima bird stamp here and there completed the background.

Here are some closeups:




The July Limited Edition kit features the absolutely gorgeous Prima Marketing Garden Fable collection.  There are soooo many products packed into this kit... gorgeous papers, chipboard, feathers, sequins, lots and lots of flowers, a clear stamp set, a 6x6 stencil, and more.

Here's a photo of this gorgeous kit:

Did you know that My Creative Scrapbook offers several kit selections and subscription options?  Whether you prefer a clean and simple style, a shabby chic, heavily embellished style, or something in between, there are kit selections to suit everyone.

 My Creative Scrapbook is accepting new members!
Subscription information can be found at MyCreativeScrapbook.com

1 comment:

Romy said...

Oh my, this is so beautiful! Adorable photo, wonderful colours, lovely flowers and great design!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS