June 1, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook June Sneak Peeks

Hi blog friends!

It's a new month and that means it's time for peeks at the My Creative Scrapbook June kits!

I worked with the Main Kit and let me tell you, there are so many beautiful goodies in it!  Here are a few peeks at the layouts that I created with the kit:




Oh yes, I had lots of fun creating backgrounds and piling on the kit goodies.

The full reveal of the kits is coming up on the 5th, so I hope you'll check back.  In the meantime, here are the June sneak peek collages representing designs by several of the design team girls and guest designers!

June Main Kit Sneaks

June Creative Kit Sneaks

June Limited Edition Kit Sneaks

June Album Kit Sneaks

If you like what you see, head over to My Creative Scrapbook to find all of the details about ordering the kits!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS