February 1, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook February Kit Sneak Peeks

It's sneak peek time at My Creative Scrapbook kit club!  This is always such a much-anticipated, exciting time... the big reveal is coming up soon, and in the meantime, we get to show some peeks at what's to come.

Here are the February Main Kit sneaks:

The February Creative Kit sneaks:

The February Limited Edition Kit sneaks:

and the February Album Kit sneaks:

Doesn't it all look beautiful?! Those sneak peeks were all sent in by my talented teammates.  I don't know about you, but I want need all 4 of those kits :)

If you would like information about having these amazing kits sent to you every month, check out MyCreativeScrapbook.com.  If you have further questions, let me know and I'll be glad to help :)

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS