November 7, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook November Main Kit: Crate Paper Open Book

Hi blog friends. Happy Friday!

It's reveal time at My Creative Scrapbook, and I'm delighted to share the layouts that I created using the November Main Kit.

I really love the collections that Maggie Holmes designs for Crate Paper, so I was super excited to find her Open Book collection in the kit this month.



The beautiful Prima flowers that come in the kit are a neutral, off-white color. I decided to spray one with some pink Heidi Swapp Color Shine to make it pop and to coordinate with the pink in my daughter's dress.



Here's a picture of the November Main Kit:

Full descriptions of the November kits along with subscription information can be found on the My Creative Scrapbook website... check it out!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS