August 9, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook August Limited Edition Kit - Webster's Pages Strawberry Fields

Hi blog friends! Thanks so much for your very sweet comments on my blog hop post for My Creative Scrapbook. I'm thrilled to hear that several of you enjoyed seeing the stepped-out photos and background work of my layout. I will try to continue to post stepped-out photos moving forward!

Here's another layout that I made with My Creative Scrapbook's August Limited Edition kit:


I thought you might like to see how the background looked before I added some stamping and the rest of the layers... I used 4 different Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays from my stash as well as some acrylic paint and mists of water (drying in between each color) and then added a layer of modeling paste using the Prima basket weave stencil that came in the kit.


Some closeups:




Here's the August Limited Edition kit:

Visit MyCreativeScrapbook.com to reserve your kits!

1 comment:

Romy said...

What a gorgeous soft and girly lay-out! I LOVE it!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS