April 7, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook April Main Kit

Hi friends! If you're ready to create some beautiful Spring-themed scrapbook pages, cards, and projects, then you're going to love the kits this month at My Creative Scrapbook kit club.

I worked with the Main Kit this month. It features the super pretty Pebbles Garden Party collection and is complimented by some American Crafts Dear Lizzy Daydreamer papers, DIY Shop cork butterfly stickers, and white sprinkle Thickers. Of course, beautiful Prima flowers and some pretty trim are included.

Here is one of the layouts that I made with the kit:


For the background, I used some stencils/masks with modeling paste, inks, and paint and also sprayed a bit of mist. The pastel color inks are Tim Holtz Distress Inks, and the bold black ink is StazOn in Jet Black.


I added some detail to the butterflies and the diecut flower pieces with Viva Decor pearl pens and Stickles. 




Here's the April Main Kit:

My Creative Scrapbook has multiple kits to choose from, offering something for every style.  Here are the other April kits:

April Creative Kit:

April Limited Edition Kit:

April Album Kit:

To sign up for any of these kits, please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website.

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS