July 1, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook July Sneak Peeks

There's nothing like scrapbooking in air conditioning to beat the summer heat. Seriously. We are having record high temperatures and are under an excessive heat warning here in Las Vegas.

The July kits at My Creative Scrapbook kit club will be revealed in a few days! This is always such an exciting time of the month. Just wait until you see the beautiful kits and all of the amazing layouts, cards, and projects that my teammates created.

In the meantime, here are some sneak peeks of my work with the kits:

July Main kit:

July Creative kit:

July Limited Edition kit:

July Album kit:

There are many more sneak peeks of the kits from my fellow design team members on the My Creative Scrapbook blog. I hope you'll take a look!

I will be back on the 5th for the full reveal of the kits :)

oh, and about the heat wave...
This is what my car said on Friday...
Not too bad compared to the 119 reading that Dan got today!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Beautiful kits!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS