July 8, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook July Main Kit: Simple Stories I Heart Summer

Hello! I'm excited to start sharing my July kit work for My Creative Scrapbook kit club.

The Main kit this month features Simple Stories I Heart Summer and is loaded with double-sided papers, cardstock stickers, layered stickers, chipboard stickers, mistable Thickers, Prima flowers, ribbon and lace, and even a Prima stencil/mask!

Here's one of my layouts:

We have a fun little splash pad or waterfall park at the end of our block. I'm so glad we have it here as it allows Allison to have some outside playing time even in this desert heat. Someday we will have a pool in our yard, but this little splash pad is awesome in the meantime.

I used a variety of the I Heart Summer stickers here and there on my layout. For the title, I pulled some clear stamps from Little Yellow Bicycle that I had in my stash.

There are always pretty ribbons and trims included in the kits.

I kept this layout quite clean and simple. Here's a little embellishment cluster consisting of a Prima flower, a chipboard sticker, and a layered sticker.

The July Main kit

A 6-month membership to the My Creative Scrapbook Main kit is just $31.99 + shipping per month. That's quite an awesome deal especially when you consider the amount of products that are included. For information on purchasing any of the kits, please visit the website, here.

1 comment:

Romy said...

Gosh, your lay-out is so beautiful! You always do such wonderful multi photo lay-outs!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS