July 17, 2013

More Webster's Pages Plum Seed: My Creative Scrapbook July Limited Edition Kit

I have another layout to share today made with this month's Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook.

Featuring the gorgeous Plum Seed collection by Webster's Pages, the kit includes several double-sided patterned papers, an assortment of mini craft bags, and lovely trims along with BasicGrey flowers and chipboard, Prima flowers and vines, Pink Paislee butterflies, and Thickers.




Here's the July Limited Edition kit:

The My Creative Scrapbook Limited Edition kit is sold in a 4-month subscription for just $39.99 + shipping per month. If you'd like to sign up for any of the kits, visit the website, here.

2 comments:

Romy said...

Your lay-out is truly gorgeous! I just love all the details that you incorporated in it!

Ella Swan said...

WOW Kris - absolutely exquisite! I absolutely LOVED working with this kit - Pam's merchandising skills are the best!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS