July 9, 2013

More Simple Stories I Heart Summer: My Creative Scrapbook July Main Kit

Hello! I have another layout to share today that I created with the July Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook kit club.

This kit features Simple Stories I Heart Summer and is loaded with double-sided papers, cardstock stickers, layered stickers, chipboard stickers, mistable Thickers, Prima flowers, ribbon and lace, and even a Prima stencil/mask!

I'm so glad that I finally got this photo scrapped. I always felt Allison looked so much like her daddy, but with a "goatee" like his, they really look like twins! 

I was thrilled to find that the July kit includes a Prima stencil/mask. That is something that can be used over and over again. I used it here with a bit of molding paste for some subtle texture around the photo.

Here's a cluster of Prima flowers, chipboard stickers, a layered sticker, and a pretty lace bow.

 The fun overlapping banners here are a sticker from the chipboard sheet.

These Thickers are able to to misted, inked, etc., but I wanted to leave them clean and white.

 There are several alpha stickers in the kit to choose from!

The July Main kit

A 6-month membership to the My Creative Scrapbook Main kit is just $31.99 + shipping per month. That's quite an awesome deal especially when you consider the amount of products that are included. For information on purchasing any of the kits, please visit the website, here.

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS