June 1, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook June Sneak Peeks

Oh MY have I ever been busy in the scrap room!

Aside from having to move everything out and then back in again (thanks to a construction mishap courtesy of our home builder that required reflooring of the entire upper level of our home), I have been scrappin' up a storm.

Just wait until you see the June kits at My Creative Scrapbook kit club. I worked with the Main, Creative, and Limited Edition kits this month and will be able to start sharing my layouts in a few days.

In the meantime, here are some sneak peaks of what I've been up to with those kits!

The June Main kit:

The June Creative kit:

The June Limited Edition kit:

You can find many more sneak peeks of the kits from my fellow design team members on the My Creative Scrapbook blog.

I hope to see you on the 5th for the full reveal :)

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS