June 13, 2013

More Crate Paper DIY Shop: My Creative Scrapbook June Limited Edition Kit

Hello and thanks so much for visiting my blog today! I have one more My Creative Scrapbook June Limited Edition kit layout to share, featuring the DIY Shop collection from Crate Paper.

This kit is just gorgeous and so perfectly coordinated... a total joy to work with as it practically scrapped itself. I made 3 layouts and still have plenty of pieces left to use for some cards.


I adore this photo of Allison. I know it's hard to see, but I snapped this photo right after she had plucked a dandelion out of the ground. She was just standing there admiring it.



Here is the kit. If you've been thinking about subscribing, I highly recommend heading over to the My Creative Scrapbook website, here, to find the information about each of the kits. While you're there, take a few moments to browse the fabulous design team gallery for some really amazing inspiration.


I will be back tomorrow with the June Creative kit :)

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS