June 10, 2013

More American Crafts Mayberry: My Creative Scrapbook June Main Kit

Today I have another My Creative Scrapbook June Main kit layout to share featuring the super pretty, summer-filled American Crafts Mayberry collection.


I wanted the pretty scalloped circle background paper to really stand out, so I kept all of my paper layering inside of it and underneath the photo.

I added a bit of masking above and below for some subtle texture and interest. Sigh, I have quickly become quite a fan of this technique... I wonder if my husband will notice new mask purchases here and there :)


Just for fun I dabbed this golden yellow flower with some Gesso.


Here's a photo of the June Main kit:

As you can see this beautiful kit contains several patterned papers, an accent and phrase sticker sheet, a 52-piece chipboard set, a 24-piece die cut shapes pack, Flower Shoppe flowers, a set of Dear lizzy ribbons plus sheer white ribbon, and Thickers!

For information on purchasing any of My Creative Scrapbook's monthly kits, please visit the website, here. Now would be a really great time to sign up- brand new CHA products will be coming soon!

If you decide to purchase a kit, it would be really awesome if you would let Pam know that I sent you :)

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS