June 27, 2013

A Few Cards

Hello! Just quickly popping in with a few cards...

It has been busy, busy here with all of life's happenings and preparing for the July kits reveal at My Creative Scrapbook.  I can't share those projects yet, but it won't be much longer... sneaks will be up on July 1st both here on my blog and on the My Creative Scrapbook blog.

In the meantime here are some cards:

This card was made with the gorgeous Isabella collection from BoBunny along with a pretty Prima flower. These colors will always be a favorite for me!

Another BoBunny collection here- the bright and cheerful Alora. The sentiment stamp is from Verve.

Lots of American Crafts goodies on this one: Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic papers, stickers, and burlap bow along with a Flower Shoppe layered flower and a clothespin.

I will be back on the 1st with some sneaks!

3 comments:

Romy said...

They are such lovely and fun cards! Beautiful work!

Jacqui said...

Great card ideas, l especially like your pink and brown one, these are some of my favourite colours as well!

Unknown said...

Your cards are so beautiful!! Really wonderful and full of fun details!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS