May 24, 2013

Thank You Cards: Ruby Rock-It & Fiskars

Hey all, I just wanted to share a pair of cards that I have up on the Ruby Rock-It blog today.

We're featuring the Arcadia, Reminisce, and Mother Nature collections this month, so I have used products from those lines to create these cards.


Aren't the trims beautiful? I've added a pink butterfly chipboard accent and a trio of sweet off-white heart stickers.


The second card follows the same design as the first but moves from serene blues to pretty peaches and pinks. I loved the trim so much that I doubled up on it this time!


The flower focal point was made using dies from my stash and centered with a pearl-adorned floral chipboard piece. I added additional pearls along the bottom of the card to further dress it up.


I've been enjoying our collaboration with Fiskars this month and love the pretty detailing that the hearts border punch added to my cards.


If you stop by the Ruby Rock-It blog, you'll find my supply list as well as a beautiful canvas created by my teammate, Pattie Beltran.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS