May 6, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook May Album Kit: Simple Stories 24 Seven

*For the Ruby Rock-It blog hop, please scroll down a couple of posts, or click HERE* 

YAY! I love when the time comes that I can start sharing what I've been up to with the beautiful kits from My Creative Scrapbook kit club. It's such an exciting time!

Today I'd like to show you the mini album that I created using the May Album kit. This kit features the awesome Simple Stories 24 Seven collection and is totally loaded with beautiful products including layered stickers, chipboard stickers, cardstock stickers, phrase and alpha stickers, Prima flowers, ribbon and twine, wood buttons, a 12x12 burlap sheet, custom chipboard circles, and canvas hearts. Whew!







I created this as a gift to my mother-in-law as a little souvenir from her most recent visit. I hope she likes it!

Here's a photo of the kit:

For information on purchasing any of My Creative Scrapbook's monthly kits, please visit the website HERE. While you're there, I highly recommend viewing the Design Team gallery!

I will be back tomorrow with more. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Moonie said...

Oh Kris... this is simply divine.. I love it.. just perfect

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS