May 14, 2013

More Doodlebug Take Note: My Creative Scrapbook

I have another Doodlebug Take Note layout to share that I created with the Creative kit this month from My Creative Scrapbook kit club.


Just a day at the park running around in the grass playing kickball- we don't have grass in our yard, so the grass at the park is always a nice treat.


I used a little modeling paste with a stencil to add some interest to the white background, mimicking the polka dots on her outfit.


Here's a photo of the May Creative kit:

The kit contains lots of super cute Take Note papers and stickers along with Prima flowers, ribbons, buttons, a 12x12 piece of canvas, and even paper clips. Such a happy kit!

For information on purchasing any of My Creative Scrapbook's monthly kits, please visit the website HERE. While you're there, I highly recommend viewing the Design Team gallery!

I will be back tomorrow with one more layout. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS