April 3, 2013

A Ruby Rock-It Arcadia Layout

Hello! I have an Easter layout to share featuring Ruby Rock-It's gorgeous Arcadia collection.

Krisberc-easter2012

I'm so happy to have finally gotten these Easter photos scrapped- they're from last year!  When I sat down to work on this, the Arcadia collection was jumping up and down just frantically waving at me to be used with my photos. The colors are really lovely and the pretty petal prints reminded me so much of Easter and Spring.

Krisberc-easter2012-closeup2

With just a bit of fussy cutting and Therm O Web's 3D foam squares, I had beautiful flower embellishments to cluster around the photos. The pretty Arcadia pearls were perfect for the flower centers.

Krisberc-easter2012-closeup1

I layered a similar but smaller grouping of fussy cut, foam squared flowers on the other side of the page for balance. The delicate Arcadia lace adds lovely texture.

Krisberc-easter2012-crosspromo

We all know that quality adhesives are important if we want our artwork to stand the test of time. I used a variety of Therm O Web's wonderful adhesives to assemble my page- I especially used lots and lots of the awesome 3D foam squares!

My supply list can be found on the Ruby Rock-It blog, here.

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS