March 6, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook March Main Kit

***** If you are looking for the Ruby Rock-It blog hop post, please scroll down or click HERE *****

It's REVEAL TIME at My Creative Scrapbook kit club! This month, Spring is in the air!

The March Main Kit features the really pretty American Crafts Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic collection and is complete with thickers, Prima flowers, Prima wood embellishments, and a Prima stencil!

Here are the layouts that I created with the kit:









Here's a photo of the March Main Kit:


Please take a moment to check out the My Creative Scrapbook design team gallery to view the many beautiful layout, card, and project samples created by my teammates.

You can also find lots of inspiration on the My Creative Scrapbook blog and facebook page!

3 comments:

Romy said...

Gosh, I just love each one of your lay-outs - so pretty and sweet!

Candy said...

I LOVE Pinterest and YOU, my dear, are one of the reasons why! I happened upon you just a couple days ago on Pinterest and I ADORE everything you produce. Clearly, we have the same excellent tastes ;) You are fast becoming a frequented pin on my boards, including these beauties. WOW! Keep 'em coming, and I will keep pinning :)

Candy said...

Thank you for sharing, by the way ;)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS