March 11, 2013

A Ruby Rock It "Carnival Queen" Layout

I have a layout on the Ruby Rock-It blog today featuring the brand new Carnival Queen collection! This is a photo of Allison and her daddy sliding down a tunnel slide at a playground. I really love capturing moments like this.


Something I love about Carnival Queen, aside from the really pretty colors in it, is that it can be used for so much more than just carnival or circus themed projects. It's an overall fun collection that is well-suited for a variety of fun themes.


For my main embellishment cluster, I've layered one of the awesome pockets with an accordion flower sticker, a fun clipboard journaling sticker, and a couple diecuts.


Isn't the party pick here cute? :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS