February 3, 2013

Ruby Rock-It Love Letters

Some of you may know that my family moved into our new home just a couple days ago. Well I'm excited to share a fun home decor item that I created using Ruby Rock-It Bella! Fundamentals goodies- it's our very first decorative item in the new house and I love how it looks in there :)

Krisberc-loveletters

As soon as I saw the gorgeous pink, white, and silver Bella! Wedding papers and coordinating embellishments, I just knew I had to have them out on display in the form of a home decor item. With Valentine's Day coming up, it occurred to me that I should grab some heavy-duty chipboard L, O, V, E letters from the craft store and pretty them up with the Bella! goodies. 

Krisberc-lovelettersl1

Krisberc-lovelettersl2

Krisberc-loveletterso1

Krisberc-loveletterso2

A little tip: the silver and white organza flowers that I tucked into the embellishment clusters are actually brads. I wanted to use them as stickers instead, so I carefully removed the metal fastener portion and replaced those with glue dots.

Krisberc-lovelettersv1

Krisberc-lovelettersv2

Krisberc-loveletterse1

Krisberc-loveletterse2

I'm so thrilled with how these look in our family room.  Here are the RRBF products that I used:

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS