January 3, 2013

A RRBF Birthday Layout

I'm up on the Ruby Rock-It Bella! Fundamentals blog today to contribute to their celebration-themed inspiration in the form of a birthday layout.


These photos were taken at my daughter's 2nd birthday party last February. I was so thrilled to find some perfectly coordinating goodies this week in my Ruby Rock-It Bella! Fundamentals stash so that I could finally scrap them.


Here's a closeup of some of the embellishments that I used to add interest to my layout. They come pre-glittered, and, the glitter does not fall off... love that!


I bent the wings of the butterfly up slightly to add some dimension and sense of life to the page.


Here's another little cluster of embellishments partially tucked in behind the photos.

FD-87 A4 Decoupage Pack
FNA05 Chipboard Accents Pink
FU15 Cardstock Die Cuts Birthday
JA09 Bella! J'adore Cardstock Damask
JA31 Bella! J'adore Cardstock Forever Yours
JA55 Bella! J'adore Cardstock Lace
JA86 Bella! J'adore Cardstock Framework

2 comments:

glorygirl said...

Such a pretty layout! Love the colors and patterns together!

Christy said...

Soooo cute! I love the patterns and that little flag is perfect :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS