December 17, 2012

My Creative Sketches December Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone! The December sketch challenge at My Creative Sketches went live this week and is open for entries through January 14th.

This is my take on the sketch. We call the sunglasses that Allison's wearing her "diva glasses".  The papers that I used here are from the Cakewalk collection by October Afternoon.  The flowers are all Primas, and the pearl bling crown is Ruby Rock-It Bella! Fundamentals.


Pam puts together the most generous, beautiful prizes and this month's is no exception, as you can see in the photo below :) The prize winner is determined by random draw, so I hope you'll give it a go!

All of the details of this challenge can be found on the My Creative Sketches blog, here.

2 comments:

Romy said...

It's such a sweet lay-out! Very girly and pretty!

Moonie said...

so cute Kris... loove the borders and numbers on the paper.. looks very cute for a cute little one xx

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS