November 26, 2012

Holiday Specials at My Creative Scrapbook

Hello friends! I'm peeking in real quick in between house hunting and such to tell you about some awesome specials that are happening at My Creative Scrapbook kit club.


Pam, My Creative Scrapbook owner, has announced that she is doing a special for her customers for the holidays: Make a one time purchase to give the kits as a gift! Yea! I know that all of my scrapbooking friends would so love to receive one of these beautiful jam-packed kits for the holidays. These are in limited supply... once they are gone, they're gone.  So grab your November or December kits today.

Another piece of exciting news is that Pam is implementing a referral program! If a kit member refers a customer who signs up for a 3-month or longer membership, the referring member will receive Prima flowers and a gift! Simply email Pam the new member name and she will add the gift to your kit shipment.

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS