September 17, 2012

My Creative Sketches September Sketch Challenge

The September Sketch Challenge at My Creative Sketches is up and running.  I dug into my stash and pulled out some My Mind's Eye Lime Twist for this one.


We attended a birthday party this summer for a sweet friend of Allison's, where one of the party activities was to make a bead necklace.  Allison enjoyed making hers and wears it quite often.  I was thrilled when the birthday girl's mom sent me this photo of the experience.


The pearl brads that I used for a few of the flower centers are leftovers from my design team term at Eyelet Outlet.  The company has tons and tons of eyelets and brads- these pretty pearl ones are my favorites.


The cute brown heart picks are from a Jillibean Soup warehouse sale box that I bought earlier in the year.


I hope you'll consider joining in the fun... check out the prize...


I know, right?!

You can find all of the challenge details at My Creative Sketches, see you there :)

1 comment:

Romy said...

Wow, this is such an amazing lay-out, Kris! Just love your use of feminine colours and the chipboard makes a wonderful finishing touch!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS