July 5, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook July Creative Kit Reveal

It's reveal time at My Creative Scrapbook!  The July Creative Kit features Echo Park's super cute Hello Summer collection and is enhanced with some wonderful Bella Blvd embellishments.

This is Allison and her sweet friend in the pool.

I clustered some brad-centered fussy-cut flowers
with a button-centered chipboard flower here.

More fussy-cut flowers with the super cute Echo Park brads.
I adhered most everything with foam squares.

I pulled the yellows from the kit to put together this monochromatic page.

More fussy-cut flowers along with stickers and a crochet flower.

Love those pretty Bella Blvd crochet flowers.

Here's Allison doing one of her favorite things.
This super cute kit is perfect for summer activity photos!

I used foam squares behind all of the flat stickers
and also detailed them with Stickers.


I put together this quick card with some of my scraps.
I still have TONS of embellishments left.


The July Creative Kit:

If you'd like to get your hands on the Creative Kits, you can sign up here.
I'll be back tomorrow with my Main Kit work :)

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Gorgeous Projects Kris!
Allison is getting so big!

Michelle said...

These are all so very cute!!!! I love them all. I am really enjoying all of your projects with Pam's kits. :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS