February 2, 2012

Momenta Cards

Hi friends!  I have this pair of wedding cards showing on the Momenta blog this week.


I absolutely love the timeless and classy colors and patterns that make up Momenta's Story of Us 5x7 cardstock pad.  So much so, that I ordered three more of those pads yesterday so that I can have plenty on hand.


The pretty wedding bells are from one of Momenta's clear layered sticker sets.  Those stickers make card-embellishing so quick and easy... just remove from package and stick it on!


The lace was a gift from my friend Tanya!


The flowers and champagne glasses here are also Momenta's clear layered stickers.  Love those!


Oh yeah... had a chance to play with a new border die, too :)


A complete supply list is included in my blog post on the Momenta blog, so if you'd like any of those details, please head on over there :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Those are AWESOME, Kris!!! Just beautiful!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! I just love these cards--amazing designs and LOVE the pop of teal on the first one!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS