February 3, 2012

Many Thanks

Hi friends!

I wanted to take this moment to express my appreciation to you for visiting my blog.  It means so much to me to be able to share my love for this hobby with my online friends!  I really appreciate that we can share inspiration and encouragement with each other.



I created this card yesterday.  Would you believe that most of the supplies are scraps from a My Creative Scrapbook kit from June 2010?!  That's the thing about Pam's kits... they're so beautiful and timeless... much too pretty to get rid of even the smallest scraps.

3 comments:

Meg Giroux said...

Kris this is so beautiful! What a grea kit to have!

Michelle said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!! Just gorgeous, Kris!!

Shemaine Smith said...

Aww and a BIG Thanks for always stopping by my blog and leaving comments as well! This card is beautiful as is all your work Miss K.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS