January 3, 2012

Sweet (and some fun news!)

Hello everyone! I'm back today still playing catch-up from while I was away for the holidays.  I recently created this layout for Momenta featuring the adorable One Fine Day collection.  These bright and cheerful colors are a sight for sore eyes in this gloomy winter weather!


The happy colors of One Fine Day did a wonderful job of capturing the happy feeling that I get when I look at this photo of my daughter snuggling with her cousins.


I wrote a message to my daughter on a tag which I tucked behind the photo.  Hopefully she will enjoy finding the message someday.


I'm also thrilled to share that I have been invited to continue on the Momenta design team for 2012!  I'm excited about what this new term will bring.  You can read the full announcement on the Momenta blog, here.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

I so love this beautiful and sweet layout Kris,the colour combo is fabulous and that pic priceless!!! Big congrats on the Momenta Dt!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS