January 2, 2012

Flowers!

Hi!  Here's a project that I did for My Little Shoebox last month using the Playtime collection and my Cricut Expression.  I think this pretty arrangement would brighten any room :)





Each flower has 3 layers of paper cut at 3.25 inches, 2.75 inches, and 1 inch that are centered with a button and embellished with dots of white fabric paint.  I used my hot glue gun to adhere them to the dowel rods.  I inserted the rods into a piece of floral foam that I had cut down in size to fit snugly into the flower pot.  I covered the floral foam with "grass" which I made by running a couple sheets of the green paper through my paper shredder and then folding each shredded piece back and forth.  Some green, brown, and white ribbons finished the arrangement off.

1 comment:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Ohhh Kris this is so so gorgeous my friend!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS