November 30, 2011

Momenta/Epiphany Crafts Cards

Momenta recently participated in a fun product swap with Epiphany Crafts.  I created a set of cards for the event.

As soon as I saw the beautiful Epiphany Crafts felt flowers in my product box, I knew they would coordinate wonderfully with Momenta's bright and cheerful Kaleidoscope collection

I loved how super quick and easy it was to create custom epoxy shapes with EC's scalloped circle Shape Studio tool.  What a fun little gadget that is.

 I found the epoxy shapes to be perfect centers for the flowers...
... as well as lovely toppers for bows.
This was a really fun product swap to participate in.  Thank you, Momenta and Epiphany Crafts!

2 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Such lovely cards Kris,beautiful colours also!!

erin yamabe said...

these are just gorgeous!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS