November 1, 2011

Gable Box/Card Set and a Halloween Photo

Hi everyone!  I hope my Halloween-celebrating friends had a super fun day yesterday :)  Here's a photo of my daughter in her Tinkerbell costume. 

This costume is from Rebel Daisy Designs.  My friend, Krista, is the owner and she handmakes absolutely beautiful tutu dresses and hair accessories.  She recently started a Bow of the Month club, too, which my daughter NEEDS to sign up for!  Rebel Daisy Designs is on Etsy and Facebook.

In scrappy news... I'm on the Momenta blog today with this fun gable box and card set.  I used the super cute Kaleidoscope collection for this.

I filled the box with some scrumptious chocolates... of course I had to sample one (okay, two) of the chocolates to make sure they were suitable for the recipient :)

Thanks for stopping by today.  I truly appreciate it!  Tomorrow I hope to post a few sneaks of what I've been up to for My Little Shoebox :)

1 comment:

webmosterhelene said...

What a cutie!! And such a beautiful photo!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS