October 27, 2011

Happy Anniversary

We have some very sweet neighbors who recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary! Isn't that wonderful? :)  Here's the card that I made for them using some Momenta cardstock and gems.

I didn't have an appropriate sentiment stamp so I simply created one in my word processing software, printed it onto some cardstock, and then die cut and embossed it.

I made those pretty pink flowers with my Cricut, finished them off with a bit of glitter glue, and adhered them to the card on top of some ribbon and lace.

I realized after I made this card that these were the exact colors of my wedding :)

Momenta products used:
Black & White Textured Cardstock Pad PA-2390

1 comment:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a sweet and beautiful card you made for your neighbors,the flowers are so beautuful!!! Which cart did you use to make the flowers?

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS