August 22, 2011

Trick or Treat Blog Hop: Winner Announced!

WOW!!! I received soooo many encouraging and sweet comments on my Boo card set over the weekend and I'm very, very grateful! Thanks so very much!

Without further delay, the winner of my Trick or Treat Blog Hop treat is...


Congratulations to you! I will be sending you the My Little Shoebox Trick or Treat collection papers as well as the papers from a My Little Shoebox new release collection of your choice! You can find all 6 of the MLS new release collections here. Please email me at mrs.berc@gmail.com with your choice along with your complete shipping information and I'll get those papers right out to you! :)

Don't forget to watch the My Little Shoebox blog for a list of all of the Trick or Treat winners, including the grand prize winners!

1 comment:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Woow Kristine,what a great surprise my lovely friend!!! First time I win a blog hop!!
I will send you a mail,wooow I feel soo happy!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS