July 11, 2011

Incredible Beauty

Hi everyone, first here's a little reminder about a big contest:

Don't forget about the Momenta Design Your Own Sticker to Win contest on facebook.  The prize is HUGE... a $250 shopping spree at momenta.com and $100 cash!  

I have a layout to share that I created recently for Momenta with their fun Kaleidoscope collection.

Kaleidoscope is loaded with happy colors, girly patterns, and pretty flowers... perfect for my little girl.

Here's a little tip for turning your flat stickers into dimensional embellishments: Turn the flat sticker over and sprinkle a small amount of baby powder onto the sticky part of the sticker.  This will cover up the adhesive, essentially turning the sticker into a die cut.  Then simply add your foam tape or pop dot, curl the edges of the sticker upward, and adhere to your page.

Okay now get working on your contest entry!! I'd be so happy to see one of my blog friends win that huge prize :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Everything about this layout is beautiful! I also love your inspiring blog!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS