May 19, 2011

Let's do Lunch :)

I have one last card to share for now using the My Little Shoebox City by the Bay collection.

Something about this particular house sticker from the cardstock sticker sheet reminded me of a small town, main-street type of restaurant.  So then I started thinking about how it would be nice to meet a friend for lunch.

So on this card I tried to recreate the scene that I had in my mind of the restaurant and surrounding area.  I think it will be fun to send this to a friend!


Once again I used GlueArts products (GlueGlider Pro, extreme adhesive squares, and 3D adhesive foam blanks) to assemble my card.

I hope you will come back tomorrow for the My Little Shoebox blog hop featuring the new Heartfelt collection!

1 comment:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

This card is adorable!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS