May 12, 2011

Happy Day

Today I'm sharing another card using the City by the Bay collection from My Little Shoebox.

One of the things that I love about My Little Shoebox papers is that they're double-sided.  One side typically has a cute, whimsical theme, while the other side is a coordinating but more versatile pattern.

I thought the reverse sides of the City by the Bay collection were quite pretty, and I used them for several of my projects this month.  So before you shy away from papers that you might feel are too whimsical or "theme-y", check the reverse sides, and suddenly you have another whole set of options.


I love making my own flowers.  Don't get me wrong, I love to buy the premade ones, too, and like most of you, I have accumulated quite a stash of those beauties.  But there is something about making them yourself sometimes that makes the project all the more meaningful.

The above flowers were made in just a few minutes using some punches, misted water, a heat tool, Glossy Accents, Diamond Dust, and GlueArts Extreme Adhesive Squares.  Thank you, GlueArts, for the awesome product swap with MLS!  The squares were perfect for adhering the layers of my flower together.

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS