January 18, 2011

Family

Here is another one of my layouts created with the Scrapbook Daisies January Restoration kit.




The twine "hanging" the banner and the Prima rose leaves are from my stash.  I made the cream flowers using my flower punches, water, and puffy paint with the cardstock from the kit.

This is the sketch that I used (I rotated it).  If YOU create a layout based on this sketch and link it to the Scrapbook Daisies message board by the 31st, you'll be entered in the drawing for a free Scrapbook Daisies kit!

2 comments:

BAHGL said...

Kristine, this is a GREAT LO of your precious family!
I love how you mixed your colors! I am trying to be brave and mix colors, but I still need some work!
How do you store LO's with the dimentional flowers?

DeeDee said...

Love how you changed up the layout. The banner is so cute.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS