June 26, 2010

Pretty Little Princess

Hi everyone! I have a layout to share today of my sweet little Allison wearing a pretty little princess dress that her grandpa, aunt, and cousin brought back for her from their recent trip to Disney. Allison was about 9 weeks old at the time of this photo. It was her first time wearing a dress and she seemed to enjoy it!





I'm really looking forward to watching all the Disney Princess movies with her when she gets a bit older :) I wonder which Princess will be her favorite.

By the way this layout happens to be my sample for Week #4 of Summer Camp Rock at Scrapbook Deals 4 U. I'm hosting this week's challenge, and it's a fun one if I do say so myself! :) It's not too late to join in the fun, so check the Camp Rock section of the message board for all the details!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Jcbaron99 said...

What a beautiful layout!! And gorgeous little girl ;-)

Debbie said...

Just found your blog today and was so inspired by your beautiful layouts. Your layout is so beautiful, love your colors choices and embellishments. Allison is precious and I can't wait to see more of your layouts!

Sherri said...

how sweet! she is such a cutie!

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful layout goes perfect with the precious picture tfs

DeeDee said...

Gorgeous princess and layout. :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS